- Site Name: Seoul Traffic Information Center (TOPIS) enen
- Establishment Year: 2004
- Location: Government building 3 basement floors, the fifth floor Jongno Fire
- Site Scale: Government building (450 ㎡) Jongno Fire (1,393 ㎡)
- Organization : Urban Transportation Division (Traffic Information Centre)
- The maximization of road traffic volume efficiency and the optimization of allocated intelligent transportation system chamber construction, which is a combination of transportation technology and state-of-the-art IT.
- The guidance of real-time traffic information and bus fleet management, activation of public transportation use, and the promotion of a convenient public transportation system.
- The delivery of penalties and the levy of fines imposed by an unmanned surveillance system to traffic law violators
- The promotion of traffic-related technological developments regarding the traffic industry such as private opening of public transportation information.
Main Control Room
- Anywhere and at anytime, real-time traffic information can be used to construct the traffic environment with difficulties, utilizing the intelligent transportation system
- Performing the role of traffic assistant to Seoul citizens while at the same time promoting transport links
- Asia’s first intelligent traffic award winner
- Growth in the center of intelligent transportation development and the transportation system model
- Intelligent Transport overseas exports assistance of the private sector such as strengthening cooperation with overseas cities.